
to ever just feel crowded? like the walls are coming in closer and closer...and people are more in your face. then there is that sudden relief of a deep breath. open your eyes and see the world for the beauty it really is. what a great weekend! i feel like this school and town are now officially my own...that i really belong. i love all my old and new friends and i couldn't ask God to bless me with a better life. I got to see all of my family as well which was so pleasent. Just sitting on the dock by the lake realizing that its the little things in life that put a smile across your face.
I realize that this happiness is blinded to the few things that are not going so well right now as well as a few adjustments i need to make, but i have to enjoy the good while i can.
I'm young..and a lot of life to live and i expect nothing less than giving it all i've got. The experiences i've endured and the places i have seen...how is that i am so lucky to have it all.
I feel like when we are searching for what we want or desire...we miss out on whats right infront of us. Its so obvious yet we are completed distracted to actually see it for what it truly could be.
I'm so excited about this fall weather, the anticipation to see friends and family on thanksgiving break, only 3 weeks worth of classes left, and the possibility to see pierre as soon as possible. so much to look forward too. no expectations needed, i know its going to all be amazing!
i realize that there is a lot i am missing out on, but my time will come. I just need to be patient and stop rushing a delicate future. Its going to come to me in an unexpected way. It will be ok, you just have to crawl through the bad so that you can walk through the good with the people who value the most!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment