Friday, August 28, 2009

"staring up at the stars, giving into the dark"





I have tried numerous times to write a decent blog entry but for some reason I can't seem to get it all organized into understandable thoughts.

point blank...you see that picture to the right. to me thats happiness.

we all are always waiting for the end result in every journey. while constantly rushing to get to a destination, we forget to take a look at our surroundings and appreciate the experience we are taking part in. I have to say that the journey I have taken with my best friend was one i absolutely appreciated. I kept my mind open to the unexpected, and got a result better than i could have imagined. best friend and boyfriend, he's an important part of my life.

I'm a new and improved me and still in the transition of construction. My life consists of class, gym, hmwk....repeat on a daily basis. But to be honest the hard work in placing my priorities as first is something I have found much more rewarding than the unproductive me I used to be. I've always held potential within the palms of my dragging hands, but now i've released the motivation and am on a rage of inspiration. I need this to be my semester of redemption. There are many changes this semester, some i have loved, some i have felt uncomfortable with. I am in an awkard place as far as where i see myself fit into my day to day activities. Soon enough i'll find a comfort zone, but until then i feel as if i'm wondering around just trying to vision where it is i see my new direction taking me.
I'm certainly enjoying this new confidence i have obtained and can only predict that as far as the work i'm putting on myself and my insecurities...i will find myself in a destination far better than i could have hoped for.
I have my head on straight and find myself reaching out to the support always within my grasp, but never taken advantage of. my fate is put into faith. I will get out of life as much as i put into it. If i keep going at a pace of optimism, than i will receive a gift of a powerful future.

Read my old blogs and you can feel the internal struggles i have had to find this point in my life. Practice what you preach is always what you here, of course i need to be one to actually soak in this advice. I know who i am, who i want to be in my life, what i want to get out of life, and where i want to direct my future.

seeing the clearer perspective is a priority for me. its the point of my escapes.
well....i can see clear now. and i couldn't be happier with what i see. guess this is a blog entry purely focused the sole word "life" lol its an aspect that should be celebrated even on your worst days.

No comments: