
i guess a continuation...i'm a little tired so i don't know how this will turn out.
i have a confession...one of weakness. I am a girl who believes that the past is what has built me to be the stronger person i am today. I believe that my mistakes have taught me to do better next time. I am one who thought that ridding myself of expectations helped me take in the reality without being letdown. I let go of those who have hurt me...and embrace those who are always there for me. I... made the best of every situation thrown at me, with or without support.
my confession?
i have a fear of the future. The past is no mystery and is done. I understand it well. The present is what is...of course i feel comfort there. But the future? well...i am the only one who can control my own future and that scares me. its not that i don't trust myself...but there are so many opportunties and i want to take them all, and i can't. There are so many people that could possibly be in my life...and they all can't. There are so many mistakes i could make...but i wont.
I was all excited for college...and don't get me wrong..i still am. BUT its a change that i have been willing to make for so long that it will be surreal when it happens.
so i guess that was just rambling above.
i guess i'm just going to be in such mixed emotions come fall...tears to leave those behind, and excitement to get my life started. But my biggest concern is who will still be there when i come out the other side? who is it that thinks of my friendship as something worth saving?
i seriously need to stop thinking so much! for once....i want an escape..but i have someone in mind that i would like to take with me..
No comments:
Post a Comment